This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join an award winning, bluechip FMCG business. The company has both a branded and own label portfolio of products and you will be joining an exceptionally experienced and hugely passionate team. The role will be based in South West.
- Work with Head of Digital to develop and execute a compelling e-commerce proposition - including positioning, values, tone of voice and design elements etc.
- To ensure e-commerce objectives are incorporated in overall brands social media community management
- Develop a robust acquisition and retention programme, tracking consumers behaviour, CRM/content management, weight of purchase
- Regularly analyse performance of website pages using google analytics and A B testing
- Maximise subscribers Life Time Value versus the Cost Per Acquisition
- Develop clear loyalty and retention mechanics to improve current levels of subscriber retention
- Analyse all campaigns to constantly optimise and improve ROI
- Drive weight of purchase per customer/subscriber evaluating conversion tactics for both subscribers & non-subscribers
- Manage the direct-to-consumer sales and loyalty programme channel - including leading of the cross-functional team to ensure product, logistics, economics are service are optimal.
- Responsibility for maintaining this part of the website including copy writing, updates & technical opportunities development and problem fixing
- Work with Digital Lead to develop content strategy for the shop/club enriching the customer experience.
- Development of the Consumer Relationship Management system, overseeing the Marketing Executive on Consumer Service, providing cover when necessary.
- Ownership for developing any shop specific branded collateral - working to ensure it is in line with overall brand guidelines.
- Day to day management of e-commerce budget including PO issuing and negotiating with suppliers.
- Work with Supply Chain & Marketing to identify/maintain the optimal fulfilment solution for both e-shop & club.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in using PPC, display advertising and google analytics to drive acquisition
- Understands and has proven experience of how to build an online subscription business and to manage an e-commerce business through consistency and disciplined execution.
- Thrives on how to achieve this through new techniques like social media and innovative brand-building routes to market.
- Working with CMS systems
- Digital background with previous work on website development, including technical frame, hosting, interfaces and basic HTML coding
- Commercial mindset, able to understand financial impact of different initiatives
- Pragmatic /flexible approach to delivery
- Strong team working and project management skills combined with ability to work as part of a cross functional team
- Preferably university degree or equivalent
Please apply here or directly to Becky Evans at email@example.com