Pitch are currently searching for an ambitious and experienced eCommerce Manager to join our well-established and award-winning client, within the Education sector based in Birmingham.
The role will be responsible for driving the company's growth, achieving their goal of doubling turnover within the next five years, through the development of their eCommerce platform, whilst creating new platforms for developing markets.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Ensuring tone and branding is consistent throughout the website
- Creation and implementation of online sales strategy
- Responsible for yearly and quarterly eCommerce budgets
- A strong knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, CMS Social and e-mail.
- Creating in-depth analytical reports on online sales performance
- Updating and maintaining websites to stay up to date with the latest market trends
- Liaising with internal and external members to improve web pages
- Improving traffic to the website through SEO among other practices
- Analysing customer experience to improve customer leads and conversions
- Improving conversation rates and analysis drop off points to improve sales
- Manage projects from creation through to completion, often with multiple projects at once
Key Expertise and Experience
- Proven experience working within an eCommerce role and environment
- Superb written and verbal communication capabilities
- In-depth understanding of Marketing best practices
- Comfortable with handling yearly budgets with little supervision
- Experience staying updated within the commercial market and reporting back
- Expert knowledge of IT software and languages such as PHP, Google Analytics, social media, e-mail marketing and HTML/CSS.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team
- Experience in managing external agencies
For more information, please apply for the role or get in touch with Alex today