Pitch are working with an established creative, content and marketing agency based in central Birmingham. We are looking to appoint an Editorial Manager during a period of growth.
We are hoping to employ an accomplished Editorial Manager, to work closely with all departments of the agency. The Editorial Manager will be at the heart of agency-life, client-facing and responsible for developing and delivering the creation, commissioning and production of all content for a range of B2B clients.
The successful Editorial Manager will work closely with the client-services team to develop long-term content plans, as well as delivering well crafted content across; video scripts, voiceovers, blogs, white papers, e-guides, social media and websites.
- Researching markets and businesses in order to deliver content plans for all designated clients.
- Creating compelling content which resonates with different audiences.
- Build, manage and organise a busy content calendar.
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure content collateral is maximised.
- Working with the SEO team to ensure all content is optimised for search channels.
- Budget management.
- Providing editorial direction and strategy.
We are looking for candidates with a strong B2B background, ideally 3+ years within another agency, or a big client-side businesses. In addition, it would be advantageous for candidates applying to hold a English/Journalism degree.
In return, our client will offer a more than competitive package, with access to specific training programs and other free perks including; free gym membership, private healthcare, dental cover, a snack truck and lots of office events.
For more information, get in touch.