I am urgently looking for a Freelance Account Director with digital media experience to join with a reputable media agency in Birmingham for a three month contract.This media agency have a national presence and their Birmingham office - where this contract is based - is a burgeoning hotbed of activity and they are in desperate need of Account Director support.
This role of Account Director, for a set three month period, is primarily to develop and nurture existing client relationships and identify growth opportunities for exciting new prospects. You will be expected to help shape and lead the agency's digital offering, by ensuring strong strategic plans are developed and implemented through structured planning.
Key responsibilities of this Account Director role are:
- Build client relationships at strategic and implementation level
- Work closely with clients to identify marketing needs and objectives
- Seek out opportunities to nurture and grow existing client business
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for senior client's digital requirements
- Cross sell and upscale digital services
- Manage actions from each meeting across all digital activity within the team
- Be a senior presence within client meetings and within the team
- Forecasting and budgeting for each client proposal
And what we are looking for in you:
- Experience working within a digital media agency or within an digital account handling team within an integrated agency
- Solid knowledge of the digital media space
- Strong business acumen
- Understanding and experience working at a strategic level, ensuring that digital strategy is realised and implemented
- A creative thinker, able to spot opportunities and chances for growth
- Clear understanding of costings, budgeting etc
- Be a senior presence within the team and with clients
If you are immediately available for this three month contract and are based in Birmingham, please do get in touch for more information.