Looking for Account Executive to join a collaborative marketing team within Birmingham.
This educational institute in the heart of Birmingham are going through a really exciting time ahead of the Christmas period with lots of print and integrated projects planned thus the need for interim account executive support over the next one-to-two months.
- Support Account Managers build and grow relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Ensuring all processes from brief to delivery, making sure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard
- Provide creative solutions for clients
- Liaise with suppliers and internal teams
- Provide administration support to ensure the smooth running of projects
- Client measurement, reporting and analysis
The Ideal Candidate:
- Marketing degree or CIM equivalent qualification
- 6-12 months experience in a similar marketing environment whether this be an internships or a permanent role
- Be digitally savvy and will keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies
- Naturally be confident and comfortable working within a fast paced environment
If you are immediately available and have experience within marketing and Birmingham is an ideal location for you, please get in touch today.