We are currently looking for an established Account Manager/Senior, for a three-month contract.
These guys are a lovely team, creative and collaborative. Your role is key to ensuring that the brand is consistent across all print projects, from advertising, to direct mail, email campaigns, exhibition collateral and any other ad-hoc campaigns. As well as ensuring the smooth running of production, you will liaise with key stakeholders including design agencies, student services and professional services as well as subsidiary marketing teams.
Key aspects of the role are:
- Main point of contact throughout design and production process for all services and departments
- Responsible for maintenance and development of the brand
- Build strong networks and relationships with key stakeholders
- Oversee the production of print advertising, direct mail and email campaigns, exhibition collateral and other ad-hoc projects too
- Supervise sign-off of marketing literature and print projects
-Negotiate with potential suppliers to achieve value for money
And what do we need from you? Well primarily we need an experienced account manager/senior account executive with experience working across print and digital projects. Specifically, you will have the following: -
- Substantial marketing experience
- Experience briefing creative, working from concept to completion and knowledge of print production
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Flexible and agile approach to work
- Experienced working in a deadline driven role
- Key project management skills including budget monitoring
- Educated to degree or HND/HNC level ideally in marketing/business studies
If you are interested in this excellent three-month contract, please get in touch with your CV and we can chat further about this awesome opportunity.