I am urgently looking for an Assistant Production Manager to join a busy and thriving studio for a period of three months.
This agency are currently experiencing a very busy period and as such are looking for an experienced Assistant Production Manager to help coordinate and track key creative projects and delivery.
You will liaise with several teams within this agency including Creative, Account Management, Studio and the Retouching team, as well as third party suppliers. Duties of this freelance role include the following
* Trafficking and quality control of artwork materials and retouching
* Ensuring imagery is delivered on time and to the correct quality
* Tracking costs against the budget
* Liaising reviews internally between Creatives including the Creative Director
* Oversee production and delivery of final assets for projects
* Collaborate with internal teams and the external Agency partners to resolve issues
* Adhere to production processes in conjunction with the project management team and the creative services team
As well as this they are looking for someone with knowledge of retouching and the retouching process as this will be a primary focus.
If you are readily available for this freelance role for the desired three months and have experience working in a production role within an agency, we would love to hear from you.