This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an exciting and innovative digital transformation project here in Birmingham working alongside a talented and collaborative digital team.
Our client, a reputable London agency, have brought their digital offering and insight to an established brand here in Birmingham and are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join with them for eight weeks of the project to help support the development and implementation of a new customer experience for this brand.
Key responsibilities of this role are:-
Work collaboratively with the planning team to define, research and develop the business function and impact of the new customer experience
- Define configuration, specification and business analysis requirements
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and client involved helping to educate where needed
- Help to design, develop and implement system processes
- Communicate business processes and insights to the team
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team to ensure the product life-cycle is to time and budget
- Motivate and mentor the team to reach goals
And what are we looking for in you? Primarily an experienced user and customer centric business analyst that has worked on large digital transformations with key brands, notably within finance (desirable not essential). A clear communicator with excellent client services and presentation skills, who can not only devise and develop insight and processes but implement them and educate the team of them.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to be part of a truly innovative project with a talented digital team from London and Birmingham, please get in touch with your CV today.