We are currently looking for an experienced Campaign Project Manager to join an exciting agency in Birmingham City Centre. Joining the larger Account Management team, the Campaign Project Manager will play a key role assisting the production of key print collateral through the studio, from initial client briefs to completed creative output.
Specific duties of the role are, but are not limited too:
- Client face to face meetings, keeping clients up to date on creative projects and delivery dates
- Work closely with the production team for daily updates and status
- Imagery reviews with clients in order to track projects are to spec
- Asset planning status trackers
- Support the lead Campaign Project Manager
- Work with a critical timing plan in order to deliver
This is a very busy time for this studio, with a deadline driven time ahead on various creative projects, thus they need an experienced Campaign Project Manager/Studio Manager who isn't afraid of pressure or a quick pace. There are established processes in place, that will need to be picked up quickly to ensure delivery of projects will be on time and to spec.
If you are readily available and interested in this freelance position, please get in touch.