We're working with a fantastic organisation who are looking for a freelance content producer to join their busy in house studio.
This contract is cover a busy period of time for the studio, and you'll be working on a number of different projects on any given day. You'll be a self shooter, video editor, producer and have experience in creating 2D animation.
- Experience of different cameras and their image capabilities
- Working with LUTs / LOG footage / RAW footage
- Experience of video shoots, lighting and green-screen shoots (both on location and in a studio)
- Capture the highest quality picture and audio quality using audio levels, waveform monitoring, false colour, colour charts & 80% exposure charts
- Have the ability to think from all perspectives of the shoot and those involved including camera, editing and audio
- Create engaging 2D animations for scripting, story-boarding and animating in Adobe After Effect
- Manage projects effectively, and professionally ensuring the end client is happy
- Solid experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effect, including DaVinci grading software
- Proven 2D animation editing experience
- 1-2 years experience in a similar professional role
- Knowledge of the whole production process; Camera to post-production
- Good technical knowledge of both production and post-production process.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Creative thinker with the ability to challenge the norm but equally take creative feedback
- Experience working in a busy environment and remaining calm under pressure
- Excellent eye for detail
This contract is to start 10th June until 2nd August 2019 and would suit someone with a creative mindset who thrives when working on different creative projects. You'll have experience working at all stages of the content production timeline so that the end product is of the highest quality.