We are actively looking for a Copywriter to join with a collaborative and creative marketing team within an established educational organisation. This role is to begin in February and is for three months with the possibility of being extended.
The key responsibilities of this writing role are to:-
- Deliver compelling and engaging copy for a wide range of audiences across print and digital collateral
- Understand and develop a tone of vocie which is inkeeping with this organisations reputation and standing and is relatable to international audiences
- Work closely with the Brand Manager to develop copy for marketing campaigns
- Develop tone-of-voice guidelines for each target audience
- Proof-read all material before publication
- Provide advice and support to staff to enhance copywriting skills and ensure consistency is achieved across all marketing collateral
- Be a brand champion across all written collateral
And what we are looking for in you:-
- A creative writer with commercial experience
- Meticulous attention to detail, grammar and punctuation
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Ability to switch tone of voice where needed and adhere to brand guidelines
- Demonstrable editorial experience
- Experience writing for print collateral and online content
- Able to work to deadlines
- A collaborative and creative thinker with a friendly approach
If you are interested in this exciting contract, please do get in touch asap with your CV.
Interviews to be held 27/1/2017 with a February start.