Hello lovely Freelancers,
A brilliant client of mine is in need of not 1, not 2, but 3x skilled iOS Developers to work REMOTELY to start 16th July until end August, with possible extension.
- To develop, test and implement an iOS application
- Build and publish applications to the App Store
- Implement new technologies to maximise application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Very good experience with Objective-C, SWIFT, Xcode and iOS SDK
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Familiarity of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Examples of released iOS apps to the App store for viewing and evaluation
- Strong technical background
- Solid experience (3+ years) with iOS application development
- Has deployed applications in the Apple App Store
- Knowledge of Payment gateway integration
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- The familiarity with frameworks & web technologies
If this sounds like something you can do with your hands behind your back, then I would like to hear from you!