We are actively looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator for a three month project to join with an educational organisation in Coventry.
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Digital, helping to deliver innovative and proactive marketing solutions, improving traffic and promotion of the site and help to steer an affective content marketing campaign.
Key responsibilities of this role are:-
- Guide and implement digital campaigns
- Buy media and negotiate on price for digital campaigns
- Manage and implement corporate PPC activity, including Google AdWords
- Devise and run content marketing programmes
- Use SEO tools to identify successes and weaknesses in the online campaign
- Ensure all content is optimised for search engines
- Improve content and traffic to the website
- Monitor users search journey and provide improvements based on this information
- Manage the web analytics account
And what are we looking for in you:-
- Experience leading digital marketing activities
- Exellent writing skills including experience writing online content
- Experience running PPC campaigns and managing budgets
- Practical experience of analysing web data
- Experience of media buying
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO trends
- Strong analytical skills
We are looking for a methodical and analytical thinker with good experience of SEO and digital marketing. More over, we are looking for a confident, friendly and able individual who can hit the ground running. This contract is for three months, however having worked with this client before, often contracts are extended.
If this role is of interest and you are available to start from 1/2/2017 please get in touch.
Interviews to be held 24/1/2017.