A fantastic contract opportunity!
We're working with exciting new manufacturer who is working on becoming one of the industry leaders! Working with retailers and distributers to create & produce premium products. Going from strength-to-strength they need the support of a freelance Graphic Designer to work across the re-branding of internal packaging for both UK & international markets.
This role is supporting the Head of Design and marketing team, with the ability to ad your own creative flair, whilst adhering to the brand guidelines.
- Responsible of all company graphical assets
- Developing new graphical assets for different areas of the business, including packaging, bottle design & marketing collateral
- Developing new graphical assets for different brands of the business
- Providing printers with appropriate file formats to ensure colour accuracy
- Work under pressure on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to handle face-paced environments, working to tight deadlines
- Analytical and a keen eye for detail both in design and proofing
- Strong knowledge and understanding of printing techniques and colour accuracy from screen to print.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Highly motivated and truly passionate about design with a creative approach
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Accuracy of work, proof reading, excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of working closely with commercial printers
- Creative outlook with the ability to promote own ideas from initial roughs to final output.
If you have a strong commercial portfolio and experience working on packaging & bottle design, then you won't want to miss out on this contract!
To start from 3rd Jan'19 on £200-£300 per day.