We are urgently looking for a Marketing Officer to join with our client, a collaborative and friendly in-house team in Warwickshire.
This contract role, which ideally needs to begin asap, would suit an experienced Marketing Executive who has established commercial experience, whether this be within an agency or an in-house team.
The role's principal objective is to ensure the smooth delivery of marketing materials across the company to support engagement internally and externally too. Working with the wider marketing and PR teams, you will help to plan a successful and engaging marketing campaign and deliver and identify key events to support the reputation and brand of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and deliver a marketing campaign
- Deliver a set of collateral and communications for all marketing, including printed brochures, email templates, banner stands and event promotional items
- Develop and enhance a stakeholder database
- Negotiate discounted rates and exclusivity deals with external service providers including venues, catering, entertainment etc.
-Evaluate and approve event budget and deliver reports on spend
- Develop strong relationships with media partners
And what do we need from you. Well, this team are an enthusiastic and friendly bunch, so first off you will be eager to learn, hardworking, experienced and marketing savvy. As well as this you will have the following ideally:
-Experience with organising and delivering events
- Experienced working with key stakeholders
- Experience of delivering integrated marketing campaigns
- Amazing organisation skills
- Efficient, can handle multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written skills
Educated to degree level or relevant experience