We are currently looking for a New Business Executive to join with a design agency in Northamptonshire for a three-month contract which could potentially lead to a full-time position.
This established design agency was set up by two close friends over 14 years ago and since then has thrived and flourished within the B2B and education markets. After a busy few years, they are now looking to grow their business and in order to do so, they require a diligent and experienced new business executive to join their close-knit team.
This role will encompass many things but first and foremost you will be responsible for:
-Structuring a new business campaign, exploring brand new opportunities and utilising warmer clients that haven't worked with this agency for some time
- Collate a hit list of exciting opportunities within the B2B and education sector
- Actively generate new leads
-Research the market and identify opportunities that are exciting and fit the design offering
- Raise the profile of the agency by actively promoting it via marketing mediums
- Take control and populate social media platforms to ensure awareness of the agency is being spread
And what do we need in the ideal candidate?
- A solid background in new business
- A confident speaker, articulate, considered and intelligent
- A strategic and organised candidate that is a able to deliver a clear marketing plan
- A researcher, you understand the rationale for each new business call and the services we can offer to each prospective client
- Strong administration skills
If you are interested in this exciting contract, please get in touch asap with your CV. This role is to begin Jan 2017 ideally, thus interviews will be arranged this side of the Christmas break.