I am on the lookout for a PR Account Manager to join with an impressive PR and communications agency based in Reading. This role will be supporting the permanent PR team through a busy time whilst they continue the search for a permanent option due to increased client acquisition.
This role is supporting the day-to-day running of a number of different accounts, ensuring a professional approach and service is maintained for all account. Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Daily management of a number of accounts
- Planning, reporting and evaluating activities relative to marketing and predicted expectations
- Main point of contact for clients and a decision maker within the team
- Help to lead key communications strategies with the team
- Identifying opportunities to maximise client business
And what we are looking for in you:-
An experienced PR professional with key knowledge of technical market (would be desirable rather than essential). We are looking for a confident communicator with great organisational and time management skills. It is a busy period at this agency, so we need someone who can be self motivated, be able to build upon strong relationship with targeted media and be a proven presenter.
If you are immediately available and interested in a three month contract please get in touch asap. We will need someone local to Reading, as this project is based on-site.
£170P/D PR AM WITH TECH EXP