We are currently looking for a Freelance PR Officer to join with our client, a collaborative inhouse team based in Birmingham.
This roles primary purpose is to support the PR and wider marketing team with all PR and media resposibilites. These will range from but wont be limited to the following:
- Produce press releases and generate feature artciles for both print and social media purposes
- Write meia pitches and position all communications effectively
- Research relevant and interesting comms for the PR team to utilise
- Work closely with the marketing and media teams helping to participate in the communciations plan for the year
- Work with the social media team ensuring all print PR is effectively echoed onto online platforms
- Play an integral part in the press office, facilitating media enquireies and building the press contacts library
- Support the events team with all communications
And what are we looking for in you!
Well first and foremost we need an experienced PR Officer/Communications Executive with two years experiencce (ideally) who is readily availale to slot into this three month project. Moreover, we are looking for the following:
-Ideally educated to graduate level
- Experience within a PR fuction, whether this be inhouse of agency side
- Knowledge of media platforms and social media communications
- Excellent written and communciation skills
- An exellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and mail merge
- A personable, enthusiastic executive with bags of energy
Interested in this excellent three month contract? Please get in touch asap with your CV.