A new opportunity has come up for a UK based remote working Freelance Product Manager with a superb Digital agency. You'll be working with an ambitious and hardworking team, overseeing the projects and liaising with the client.
- Creating and delivering product roadmaps using agile methodology
- Lead and participate in key client meetings, continuously communicate with client partners and managing their expectations
- Work with client partners to refine their product roadmaps, define objectives
- Drive multiple products towards their key objectives
-Manage the clients' expectations to deliver projects within time and on budget constraints
- Effectively manage the team and communicate priorities, objectives and expectations around deadlines
- Work closely with a team of developers, UX designers and other team members
- Help with scoping, proposal writing and pitching
- Continuously look for ways to improve our existing product management/delivery operations
Day to day:
- Ownership of product roadmaps
- Translating strategy and vision into clearly defined product features
- Carry out user research and analyse opportunities by staying close to our customers
- Be accountable for the team's roadmap
- Communicated progress and be an ambassador for the team's efforts to all stakeholders internally and externally
- Working with design and engineering teams to estimate and plan delivery
- Ensure full alignment of product with stakeholder vision
- Gather feedback and input from customers and users
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working individual with technical and digital projects and platforms.
Day rate: £250-£350
To start immediately for 2 months, with possible extension.