This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a key marketing organisation on the delivery of a high-profile event in Birmingham City Centre. This exciting role is to begin in February for a period of two months.
The purpose of this contract is to support the Commercial Director with the scheduling, delivery and execution of a key corporate conference for the city of Birmingham. Specifically the contract will cover (but is not limited to) :-
- Faciliate the build up to the conference
- Deliver activity to support the conference and exhibition
- Enhance the exhibition programme and be the central liaison point between key stakeholders and organsiers to ensure smooth and successful delivery of the event/conference
- Support and implementation of sponsorship packages
- Facilitate the project scope, goals and deliverables
- Identify key stakeholders (internal and external) and determine their needs and expectations
- Map risks, identify contingency actions and develop a 'risk' plan
- Monitor and control project deliverables
- Manage timelines and budgets
- Establish a clear set of project goals and sequence activities to meet delivery dates
- Work alongside external businesses who will be attending the day
- Ensure that all marketing activity is compliant with marketing law
And what are we looking for in you:-
This is a high-profile and demanding project which will need a senior Project Manager who can hit the ground running. You will need to have extensive experience liaising with key stakeholders, communication with local government, evidence of managing clients and suppliers and have the ability to build strong relationships quickly and effectively. Moreover, you will need to be highly organised, able to handle multiple tasks at one time, have excellent communication skills and strong corporate event experience.
If you are interested in this contract and readily available, please email me with your CV right away - firstname.lastname@example.org- thanks!