Check out this awesome new contract role!
My client is a fully integrated marketing & communications agency based in the West Midlands and they currently have a need for a German speaking Project manager who can work with them for 2 months, with possible extension!
Any day you will be:
- Liaising with the client, suppliers, sales teams and dealers to coordinate action.
- responsible for setting up negotiations with new suppliers and extracting production information and implementation details.
- Ensure supplier information is understood by all parties and matches communications with dealers.
- Travel to Germany to liaise with the clients suppliers.
- Evaluating suppliers and looking at new opportunities in the market to bring innovation and best practice to German market dealers. So you must be able to speak German to high and competent level!
My client are based in the West Midlands but would consider a freelance Project Manager who is based out of London, and can offer flexible working.
Must be available on a day rate of £300-£450 (dependant on your level of experience).
Sounds like you? Then apply and lets discuss :)