Listen up freelancers!
We're working with exciting new manufacturer who is working on becoming one of the industry leaders! Working with retailers and distributers to create & produce premium products. Going from strength-to-strength they need the support of a freelance proof reader to work across the re-branding of internal packaging for both UK & international markets.
This role works on-site with their Creative department focusing on proof reading the re-branded packaging.
- Confirm accuracy of all packaging & related materials
- Keep materials aligned with brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Administer tasks in the packaging approval system to advance projects through production
- Collaborate with writers to adjust and refine copy
- Manage timelines in compliance with existing packaging design process steps to design excellence
- Ensure that design solutions meet band identity standards and accuracy
- High level of proficiency in written English, including spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation, and style
- Knowledge of proofreaders' marks
- Ability to multitask and manage projects simultaneously so that critical deadlines are met while preserving high quality
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, conflict and tight timeline demands successfully by using creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills with strong eye for detail
- Ability to work independently as well as within a cross-functional team to define problems and create customised solutions
- A natural thirst for and commitment to quality and a focus on an uncompromising level of performance
This is a high-efficiency, action-oriented role and requires an aptitude for proofreading and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
My client requires someone to work from 3rd Jan'19 for 1-4 weeks.