Check out this brand new role I'm working on.
Our client, is a leading design-to-print firm well-known for their brands across all industry sectors are on the lookout for a Freelance Repro Operator.
This role is vital in what my client offers, by ensuring that all images and files are complete and ready for print in-line with the printers specifications.
- Ensure all work is completed to client brand guidelines and to standards specified in the process and procedures
- Ensure artwork interpretation is achievable within print production constraints
- Amend, check and pre-flighting artwork
- Ensure artwork meets printers specification and print process
- Flag any potential artwork error and fixing
- Providing colour proofs for client sign off
As part of this role it is essential that you have extensive experience using Adobe CS packages in order to perform all art working and - requirements. You'll have a high attention detail and have the ability to focus for long periods of time.
So, if you have knowledge of artwork, pre-press and repro procedures and comfortable working in a fast-paced office setting then get applying!