We're currently working with a superb digital agency who requires 2 UK based Salesforce developers; a Salesforce Technical Architect & a Salesforce Developer.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Salesforce platform development
- Creation force.com applications using Lightning Component Framework, Apex Classes/controllers & triggers, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForce and Salesforce APIs
- Have experience with DevOps and exposure to Git/Gitlab and ongoing integration
- Work with Agile development methodology as well as Scrum & Kanban
- Experience defining and working with scalable, resilient and secure systems
- Constantly learning about the latest trends and technologies
Desirable technical skills:
- Exposure to Lightning Web Components
- Lightning Design System & CSS customisation
- Experience using DevOps using Salesforce CLI /Salesforce DX
- REST web services and 3rd party APIs using AJAX / JSON
- Experience with Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Certification in Platform Developer 1 & App Builder (not essential)
Day to day duties:
- Translate creative designs into UI prototypes using Lightning component framework, HTML & CSS
- Develop force.com applications using Salesforce platform, Lightning Component frameworks, APEX classes, Triggers and Visualforce
- Follow and create a technical specification
- Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs
- Work with a team of technical specialists to clarify and break down the complexity of the project into tangible workable stories
- Collaborate across teams to drive the implementation of new features and resolve operational issues
Ideally, you'll have 3+ years of commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer. This contract is to start immediately for up to 5-6 months.
If you're available and interested in working on innovative technical projects then get applying!