- Managing a small team to create innovative marketing strategies in-line with the client's clear targets.
- Running paid social campaigns using social channels on-site.
- Pushing social posts and growing the clients engagement.
- Working with influencers and bloggers to manage key campaigns.
- Reporting on weekly and monthly key statistics.
Freelance Social Media Manager | In-House | Sport
|Job Title:||Freelance Social Media Manager | In-House | Sport|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Tibbs|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 11:55|
Freelance Social Media Manager
I'm working with a brilliant client who requires a focused and proactive Freelance Social Media Manager. This client is well known within the sport industry and has an exciting and ever growing social team. As a result they are so busy that they need your support!
On a daily basis, you'll be responsible for anything social media; the creation and implementation of strategies; and leading the organic and paid for campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Day to Day:
You will need to be proficient with Hootsuite (or other scheduling tools) and have extensive experience working with Google Analytics to report back on the social campaigns.
Apply for this role and let's discuss further!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Social Media Director
£40,000 - £45,000 per year
Freelance Senior Account Manager
£200 - 250 per day
Freelance Presentation Designer
£220 - 250 per day
Head of Earned Media
£45,000 - £50,000 per year
Manchester City Centre
£23k - 30k per year