Listen up freelancers!
My client is a multi-award winning agency and have requirements for an awesome social account manager who is available immediately.
You'd be based on-site with a top consumer team working across multiple clients social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google. You'll be insuring the smooth running of clients on a day-to-day level and reporting back to the client to ensure expectations are met.
* Supporting the team in researching, writing and creating exciting and engaging digital content
* Look and deliver on opportunities for "real time" engagement, finding new hooks and relevant stories
* Developing paid-media strategies, delivering a return on advertising speed and of course, likes, comments and shares
* Analyse and evaluate online successes to see areas where you can make a difference
* Provide insight to the social teams for new campaign ideas, and support on new business pitches
This is in an interim role, or could even be a temp-to-perm opportunity.