I am urgently looking for a freelance Social Media Manager to join with a team-spirited and creative agency just North of lovely Leeds.
This role is primarily to support and developer the delivery of social media campaigns across a varied client base. Ideally we are looking for a enthusiastic and experienced Social Media Manager with a genuine interest and passion for brand communications, an analytical approach and commercial experience delivering campaigns across multiple campaigns.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Develop the social media strategy for a base of established clients
- Implement campaigns that compliment the over-arching client marketing plan
- Monitor and manage social media channels
- Develop and implement vlogs, blogs and influencers strategy
- Drive further growth of the brands
- Work with the design studio to produce creative assets to support each campaign
- Analyse and review the effectiveness of each social media campaign
And what are we looking for in you:
First and foremost a genuine interest and passion in brand communications and key social media management experience within a commercial sphere. Knowledge of developing campaigns across web, mobile, social media design and technology is key too. We are also looking for an analytical approach who is comfortable delivering reports and also excellent creative writing skills.
If you are interested in this role and are immediately available please do pop me over CV asap.
Please note you need to be able to drive to this agency so you must have access to your own car.