We are urgently looking for a freelance Social Media Officer to join with a collaborative in-house team on a three-month contract.
Working within the wider marketing team, this interim role will see you developing web pages, establishing our social media presence and developing communications across digital platforms to ensure engagement is strong and relevant with a growing and established audience.
Key duties of this contract are the following:
- Develop a content plan for web and social media
- Develop online content through research of relevant stories and content which is relevant to the audience
- Actively seek out new stories/features and exciting content to be distributed across the website(s) intranet, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook ...
- Identify and plan an online series to coordinate with upcoming events
- Collate engaging content to ensure the web and digital presence remains loyal
- Adapt web pages in line with data
- Analyse figures and engagement to ensure we are learning about and adapting our social media presence.
Now you know what the role involves, lets see what we need from you:
- Commercial experience developing websites and digital content
- Experience setting and maintaining online content across multiple platforms
- An eye for spotting upcoming trends and engaging copy
- An analytical brain, able to spot trends in data and produce reports based on this
- Excellent knowledge of social media
- Experience of delivering integrated engagement campaigns across WeChat, Hootsuite etc.
Interested in this exciting three-month project and the opportunity it provides? Please email me with your CV asap.