We are currently looking for a Stills Producer to come onboard with an awesome agency based in Central Birmingham for a six-month contract to begin in September.
Within this Producer role you will take responsibility of film, print and digital projects from brief to production. From assessing projects, to allocating resource and budget, this will be a demanding but thoroughly exciting role. As well as handling the end-to-end management of multiple film/stills projects; you will also work effectively with directors, key conceptual creatives, photographers, internal and freelance production teams, overseeing the production schedule and ensuring projects are to time and budget.
And what do we need from you? Well, we need someone vibrant, organised, switched-on with a pro-active attitude. As well as these very important personality traits, as culture fit is key at this agency, we also need someone with the below:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Producer in a production company or agency environment
- Experience of live action/film production
- High-end photography knowledge (ideally automotive if you have it)
- Post -production experience (CGI)
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience working with photographer, client leads, internal and freelance production crews
- Creative problem solver
Interested in this awesome six-month project? Get in touch with your CV and we can have a chat!