A fantastic contract opportunity has come up at a national retail brand for you to work remotely or onsite. You will be joining at an exciting time and supporting the client on a web migration project.
Supporting the team, you will be responsible for developing, planning and implementing a range of keyword research and optimisation techniques to help drive engagement as the main requirement for this contract. Ideally, you will have experience working in a similar role, be a natural problem solver and a strong communicator.
Day to day:
• Conduct analysis on product categories.
• Identify key strategic opportunities to improve performance.
• Support the SEO manager and the development team in reviewing the current website.
• Regularly run analysis on the search enhance crawl behaviour, identifying potential issues.
• Work on bug reporting to the development team, looking at progress and recommendations for improvement.
• Monitor technical issues to be flagged.
• Help the wider SEO team in optimising category landing pages, ensuring optimal performance throughout the site.
You will have:
• A good understanding of SEO to monitor site performance.
• Have a good understanding of Google algorithms.
• Strong prioritising and organisational skills.
The contract is starting ASAP until October-November’19.