I'm looking for a dedicated UK based remote working, Portuguese & English speaking Tier 1 customer support executive.
You'll be providing top customer service and Tier 1 technical support via online ticketing and other communication mediums for mobile products. This is a fast-paced role for someone to be responsible for the initial stage of customer tickets, incidents or services requests.
Even though this role is to be worked remotely, you'll be part of a larger operations team to manage other tier requests.
Day to day:
● Provide bilingual tier 1 end-user technical support and customer service based
on an internal Help Desk ticketing system.
● Provide professional written technical support to customers with the goal of
resolving user-reported issues upon first contact.
● Monitor Ticket queue and update tickets assigned on a daily basis; document all
incidents and service request tickets in support tool to ensure customers are
provided with the latest status/update, progress, and resolution of their request.
Support tickets may include:
○ Perform troubleshooting / configuration / provisioning actions with
○ Provide customers with step-by-step instructions on how to configure
and/or troubleshoot device issues.
● Prioritise and respond to all High/Critical and/or VIP-related incidents or service
requests first and escalate to Tier 2 Systems Teams, as needed
● Escalate any unresolved technical issues that are more complex in nature to Tier
2 Systems Team.
Support internal team with user testing.
Ideally, you'll have experience working a similar Support/Service/Help Desk role and be proactive & efficient whilst working remotely. You'll have effective time management skills to multi-task, organise and priorities own work.
This role is to start ASAP for up to 3 months.