Recognisable automotive brand seeks a conceptual User Experience Designer to join with them ASAP for a period of three months in their Leeds office.
This interim role will sit within the Innovation and Product team which are circa 15 people and will help to define and drive the vision of their products and services. Ideally this highly conceptual role will suit a designer that is passionate about defining personas, creating prototypes, wireframing, and working to final visuals to communicate design thinking and solutions.
Specifically this role will support with the following:-
- Define and help to drive the evolution of the user experience
- Create all aspects of design deliverables re wireframes, personas, process flows
- Collaborates to ensure best-in-class customer experience is realised
- Articulates design rationale as a means to balance users needs
- Prototype new concepts to demonstrate user interface
And what are we looking for in you:-
- Commercial experience as a user experience designer, be that in-house or agency side
- Proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale all within user-centered design processes
- Wireframe and Prototype skills
- Solid experience using Creative Suite/Sketch/InVision/Balsamiq
- A sound understanding of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of responsive frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience working in an agile development environment
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and are readily available for the full three month period and able to be on site in Leeds, please email me right away!