I am urgently looking for a freelance Website & Content Manager to join with our client based in the West Midlands for one month.
This role is to support the digital and development team after a successful re-brand and website build. Specifically they are looking for a Web and Content Manager to support the transformation from their old platform to their new one which is about to go live in a couple of months.
Key duties are:
-Maintain the digital platform from a content and social marketing perspective
- Create and edit CRM dashboards
- Investigate and analyse reported defects
- Edit existing code (HTML/CSS) where needed
- Be responsible for the coordination and creation of processes
- Develop user interfaces
- Manage and progress client emails and calls
- Review and edit requirements and specifications where needed to ensure smooth interactivity
And what are we looking for in you:-
- Experience of content marketing and social media
- Excellent working knowledge of CRM and editing code (HTML/CSS)
- Analytical and problem solving approach
- A friendly and helpful approach to customer service
- Excellent writing skills, specifically for online content
If you are interested in this Web & Content Manager role and are available form late August for one month, please do get in touch!