We are actively recruiting for a contract Writer/Content Editor to join with an inhouse studio in Warwickshire for two months from early February.
This role reports into the Chief Editor within this company and is responsible for the following:
- To research and write news stories and feature articles for publications and websites
- Source and commission relevant photography to support these stories
- Contribute ideas for editorial content
- Deliver thought provoking and relevant copy to agreed deadlines
And what are we looking for in you:
- Ideally two years+ commercial writing and editorial experience
- Ability to spot a news story and develop it for this clients readers
- Proven experience of sourcing, writing and editing content across digital and print mediums
- Fantastic writing and communication skills
- An ideas orientator with creative flair
If you are available from February for two months and have solid writing experience please get in touch with your CV and portfolio today.
Please note you need to be able to drive to this company's office.