We are looking to hire a Facilities Manager for one of our key clients, a fantastic agency based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
This role primarily is to lead the effective functioning of the facility and provide and efficient and safe working environment for all employees by instilling best practices to manage resource services and processes.
This role is a full and demanding one, however gives the candidate the opportunity to make change, develop processes and implement a cohesive facility management programme.
Key duties of this role are:
- Develop the facility management programme
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards
- Allocate facility space for maximum efficiency
- Supervise maintenance and oversee refurbishment and repairs
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers and calculate budgets for new contractors
- Ensure efficient utilisation of facility management staff
- Oversee environmental health and safety
- Ensure security of the facility
- Generate and present regular reports on related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and expenses
And what we are looking for in you:-
- Experience in facilities management role with working knowledge of project management, building administrations and human resources principles. As well as this you will have sound experience of electrical and mechanical systems, health and safety legislation and environmental regulations. Moreover, you have excellent communication and planning skills as well as a problem-solving approach and the ability to make decisions with rational and reason.
If you are interested in this new role and have a wealth of experience within facilities management please do send me your CV and express why you are interested in this great role.