Fabulous opportunity to join the in-house agency of a high profile Birmingham employer as Head of Account Management. If you're an Account Director in an integrated agency and have been looking for a chance to move in-house, this could well be it.
If successful you'll be leading the account management team day-to-day to deliver first class client services all internal clients. This is a fast growing area of the business, working alongside their wider marketing communications team, so significant forward opportunities exist for anyone joining.
We're looking for someone from an agency background who will bring experience that will help truly offer an external agency service to client services. Their internal clients are used to dealing with external agencies and expect the same level of attention and care as they would get from them.
All of which means that the person coming in needs to know what outstanding client services looks like, how you build a team and structure that allows brilliant collaborative relationships to be developed.
Overall, your aim is to deliver fantastic service and fantastic marketing solutions that delivers increasing return on investment. Given the breadth of the organisation you'll need to network across departments to build new relationships and deepen existing ones.
It's a fast paced environment, just like an agency, but the culture is very open, friendly and collaborative.
Once on board, you'll deliver all forms of marketing across design, media, digital and print, so an integrated background is important, in order to deliver bespoke and integrated campaigns. You'll work closely with clients to understand and define briefs, develop appropriate strategy, then manage projects through the team to ensure results exceed expectations. As an experienced account director, you'll have a knack of getting the best out of your team to achieve this.
- Substantial previous experience in an account management role
- Excellent client facing skills - interpersonal, written/verbal communication and presentation
- Proven credibility in the digital marketing space
- Experience of managing people and teams
- Proven experience in project management and delivery
- Experience of working with commercial brands
- Sound level of knowledge of collecting, handling and analysing research data
- The ability to lead and motivate a team in a fast-paced environment to deliver deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects whilst maintain strict attention to detail
This is a superb opportunity to join a fast growing internal agency and play a key role in its forward development. Fantastic opportunities await - apply now for immediate consideration.