We here at Pitch are currently working with one of the UK’s fastest growing leisure and resort group operators, who have a long lineage in luxury sports and accommodation.
With an 18-hole golf course to go along with an onsite 120 bedroom luxury hotel, our clients site is based among some of South East England’s most beautiful scenery.
- You will develop, manage and implement a commercial marketing strategy that is designed to help achieve the overall business plan
- Introduce, implement and evaluate innovative marketing and promotional activities designed to increase Hotel revenue lines
- To introduce new initiatives and campaigns that are clearly briefed and executed across the operational teams
- Grow & implement a new social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- To represent our client at external events including, but not limited to, exhibitions, networking events, wedding fairs, public events and trade shows
The Ideal Candidate
- Have experience within a sales and marketing environment is essential, along with exposure to the hospitality, events and marketing industries
- Have a strategic approach to planning, organising and implementation
- Keen eye for detail that has a passion for the hospitality industry
- A proven track record in sales and marketing
Sound like the perfect opportunity for you ?
Click apply today to avoid any disappoint on missing out..