A new In-house designer opportunity! Are you creative and experienced in brand marketing design? Do you want a new opportunity to showcase your skillset? Do you enjoy photography?
Our client, a leading Birmingham based retailer, are looking for an In-house Designer to come in and join the Marketing and E-Commerce team with all things creative. This is a great role that requires somebody with a pragmatic approach to projects and great brand vision. Its a new role and they want to find an individual that will "own the brand", create excellent marketing collateral and also have an interest in photography. The photography element is a key part of the role but its not essential to have done it professional. They will require you to shoot products for web content and stock shots but also to use on marketing material.
Duties will include
- Delivering the brand identity across internal and external channels
- Create and design graphics for POS, leaflets, inserts, web and much more
- Take photographs of the store/stock to use for web and marketing collateral
- Happy to write copy for marketing (pretty limited)
- Provide support to all departments
- Video capabilities (be a bonus)
- Must be able to design up to print ready artwork
- Come up with innovative concepts and designs
The ideal candidate will be creative, passionate about the brand and what its offering to the customers and experienced in design across the Adobe suite. To be a strong applicant for this position, you should have a visual portfolio which demonstrates your artistic eye and examples of various design projects across various channels. With it being a new role, this will require an organised person with excellent time management and good communication skills. As mentioned previously photography is a part of the role, you are not required to have done this professionally but as a hobby to have a strong understand is important.