**IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE CANDIDATES ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED - START DATE OF 14TH SEPT LATEST)***
We have partnered with one of the market leaders in FinTech who are looking for an Interim Social Media Manager to cover a maternity leave. The role is based in Berkshire however they are able to offer flexible working for the right candidate.
You will take ownership of all social media channels, so experience of creating and distributing content as well as providing excellent customer service on social media channels is essential. You will have a proven track record of growing a company's social media presence through both paid and organic methods. You will be on top of new trends and platforms.
You will optimise and grow existing social media campaigns on a global basis and create content to be used on a range of channels, working closely with our marketing, product and customer service teams. You will manage our Marketing Coordinator and Content Specialist, who will support you in these activities.
You will be the voice of the customer, collecting insight from various online channels and sharing your insights with key stakeholders across the business.
Data is at the heart of everything we do, so constant data analysis and reporting to identify successes and failures is a must, along with regular reporting.
You should be proactive with outstanding organisation skills and a can-do attitude, as well as an ability to prioritise and get tasks done without close supervision, within deadlines. You need to be able to manage well with multiple tasks and short deadlines in an ever-changing, fast-paced working environment. You take ownership and use your initiative.
- Manage and grow social media presence globally (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Manage the online reputation by providing excellent customer service on a range of online channels (including social media, Trustpilot and app reviews)
- Support in the development of a new blog
- Create and edit content for web, email, mobile apps, whitepapers, print advertising and more
- Work with our Regional Marketing Directors to ensure content is globally consistent and regionally relevant
- Input into creative ideas and help come up with ways to make the brand stand out
- Oversee our Net Promoter Score programme and share customer insights across the business
- Experience and understanding of all aspects of social media (client or agency side)
- A track record of setting up and optimising social media marketing campaigns
- Detailed understanding of Facebook advertising
- Excellent creativity, copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital marketing environment
- A collaborative approach, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of marketing metrics and reporting
- Understanding of online tracking and experience in web analytics
- Educated to degree level
- Willing to occasionally work outside of normal office hours to participate in calls with global teams
This is an urgent role - to be consdiered please apply directly or send your CV directl to email@example.com