Here at Pitch, we know that the backbone to our success is down to each individual that makes up our super team and with that in mind, we are currently looking for a Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our freelance team.
We understand that you may not have had a “calling” to recruitment and you may not quite understand what we do or how your career experience could be relevant, we all got here on very different paths!
However, the main things you need to succeed in the role of Junior Recruitment Consultant is firstly a passion for marketing, advertising and the creative sectors. This could have been gained through past experience in these areas, or a personal interest or hobby that align with the creative industries.
We are looking for a strong communicator, who is able to speak to people of all levels with enthusiasm and respect- industry knowledge we can teach you- but the main thing is you can provide a friendly and understanding ear to all. You will be the first point of call for our freelancers, new and existing, thus we need a Junior Recruitment Consultant that can build strong relationships that are long lasting, can confidently network the freelance community and demonstrate business acumen to spot an opportunity, take a different approach and create a meaningful experience for each candidate.
• Register all freelance CVs analysing how they are relevant
• Manage primary CV searches for the freelance market, identifying in demand skills
• Portfolio analysis - what makes up an attractive and impressive folio of work?
• Match freelance candidates to appropriate opportunities, quickly and effectively
• Communicate daily with our existing freelance base, relationships are built through regular contact, not one email/call
• Post job advertisements to online job boards and social media platforms ensuring we are reaching out constantly to talent within the market
• Scan job boards and social media for leads and new opportunities
• Be present across all social media channels promoting the freelance message
And what are we looking for in you:
• Passion for marketing, creative and communications
• Strong communicator - able to build strong relationships with freelancers and clients
• Excellent telephone manner
• A multi-tasker with the ability to switch from task to task with ease and confidence
• A good sense of business acumen - knowing which opportunities to explore in a proactive manner
• Previous commercial experience required within a customer facing role, whether this be recruitment, sales, marketing or communications
• Excellent time management - the freelance desk survives on speed, a friendly manner and cups of tea!
If you are interested in this exciting Junior Recruitment Consultant opportunity here at Pitch, please get in touch today with your CV!