Here at Pitch, we know that the backbone to our success is down to each individual that makes up our super team and with that in mind, we are currently looking for a Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our marketing recruitment team.
We understand that you may not have had a 'calling' to recruitment and you may not quite understand what we do or how your career experience could be relevant - we all got here on very different paths!
However, the main things you need to succeed in the role of Junior Recruitment Consultant is firstly a passion for marketing, advertising and the creative sectors. This could have been gained through past experience in these areas, or a personal interest or hobby that align with the creative industries.
We are looking for a strong communicator, who is able to speak to people of all levels with enthusiasm and respect but the main thing is you can provide a friendly and understanding ear to all. You will be the first point of call for our candidates, new and existing, thus we need a Junior Recruitment Consultant that can build strong relationships that are long-lasting. You'll also be able to confidently network the industry community and demonstrate business acumen to spot an opportunity, take a different approach and create a meaningful experience for each candidate.
• Register all candidate CVs and analysing how they are relevant
• Manage primary CV searches, identifying in-demand skills
• Match candidates to appropriate opportunities, quickly and effectively
• Communicate daily with our existing candidate base - relationships are built through regular contact, not one email/call
• Post job advertisements to online job boards and social media platforms ensuring we are reaching out constantly to talent within the market
• Scan job boards and social media for leads and new opportunities
• Be present across all social media channels promoting our opportunities
And what are we looking for in you:
• Passion for marketing, creative and communications
• Strong communicator - able to build strong relationships with candidates and clients
• Excellent telephone manner
• A multi-tasker with the ability to switch from task to task with ease and confidence
• A good sense of business acumen - knowing which opportunities to explore in a proactive manner
• Previous commercial experience required within a customer facing role, whether this be recruitment, sales, marketing or communications
• Excellent time management
If you are interested in this exciting Junior Recruitment Consultant opportunity here at Pitch, please get in touch today with your CV!
You can find out more about working for us by clicking here