Are you inquisitive, innovative and strategic? Then look no further! I am looking for a Mid-weight Strategist to join an amazing agency in Worcestershire that have very exciting plans for 2018!
We require a Mid-weight Strategist to work as a key part of the agency strategy team, supporting and reporting to the Strategy Director. You will work closely with the account and creative teams within the agency and bring insight and inspiration to all client projects they are involved with. Not to mention amazing exposure to the reputable roster of clients this agency boasts!
For this Mid- weight strategy role, you will need to be able to think fast on your feet, whilst remaining considered, insightful, analytical and creative.
No - one- day is the same at this agency, thus you will actively work across a varied profile from campaign development across product design, retail strategy, experentail programmes; to key market research, brand and insight audits.
To be considered for this role you will:
* Be a creative researcher - able to interview people, observe and analyse behaviour
* A great writer, able to know what should (and shouldn't) be included in key briefs to inspire great work from the agency creative team
* Able to work at pace from broad briefs, digest large amounts of information, distill, simplify and clearly identify what's important
* Be able to translate insights into compelling propositions and strategies
* Come from an Integrated, BTL or ATL agency
* Have two + years experience across insight, planning and strategy
At this agency, culture and motivation is key, along with passion and a can do attitude. They are enjoying a very successful time in their history and are looking for new hires to revel in this pinnacle moment and come armed with enthusiasm and ambition to drive new client wins! There are lots of great household brands to get involved with, the team truly love what they do and don't take themselves too seriously whilst remaining passionate and collaborative day in, day out.
Want to hear more on this fantastic opportunity? Get your CV over to me asap!