Are you an expert in analysing numbers? Do you enjoy working with data daily? Do you get excited seeing results and patterns through campaigns? Are wanting a role as a Data Analyst?
Our client, a software firm based in Nottinghamshire are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst. The firm is based in beautiful surroundings, they are well established and have a good reputation in their market. They are looking for an individual who can analyse data and take the important information and use it to make better business decisions. They are looking for somebody who has good ideas and enjoys understanding the insight aspect of this role. This is a new role within a marketing department where you will be reporting directly into the Marketing Manager.
Duties for this Data Analyst role will include but not be restricted to:
- Working with the large marketing department to work smarter by using the data.
- Background in insight into data analytics
- Use analysed data to make better business decisions
- Be confident using Excel, Access.
- SQL experience is a bonus
- Work closely with the marketing managers
- Report into the Marketing Director
- Technical data analytics
On application for this Data Analyst role within a Marketing team, the individual should show at least 2 years experience in analysing data, ideally marketing campaigns. Our client is looking for a marketing expert who has an eye for numbers and can pick out trends.