Have you got a minimum of 1 year experience in a Marketing environment?! Are you a natural writer? Do you want more of a hybrid marketing/comms role?!
Our client, a business which has a nice portfolio of brands is recruiting for a Marketing Executive to work closely with the Consumer Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing. As Marketing Executive you will be responsible for delivering meaningful content, be creative with new campaigns for digital channels and some print too.
You will be part of a small team and be willing to get involved in all types of projects with a 'can do' attitude. The business works very closely with agencies too, so you will be getting first hand experience managing these.
- Generating content, themes & ideas for our blog, including keyword analysis
- Managing blogger outreach
- Managing the content of our websites in line with our 12-month SEO plans
- Becoming the 'voice of the brand' making sure all communication is to guidelines
- Coordinate the updating of existing, and creation of new, promotional, sales and marketing literature and artworks
- Assist with creating and distribution of PR and news stories that will help build company awareness.
- Managing social media channels with fresh, innovative content to build brand awareness
- Manage email marketing content and strategy
- Management of 'content calendar' to ensure appropriate messaging is distributed seasonally
- Liaise with agencies daily both design and media
- Completing End of Campaign reports and analysing the reports
The business has a great package and is paying well. You should be a confident communicator, a motivated individual and be excited by this opportunity. With a year of experience and an understanding of social, google analytics, SEO and broad Marketing - this could be your next job!