Pitch are working with a creative agency based in Leicestershire, who are looking for a marketing executive to join their team. The agency creates retail experiences for their clients who are a mixture of brands and retailers. They are working with huge, international brands, as well as some smaller up and coming retail businesses.
This role will sit within a team of creatives and account handlers, reporting into the Head of Marketing.
They are an established agency and have been creating retail experiences for their clients for over 15 years.
A varied marketing role, encompassing digital, traditional and creative ways of working. The agency has just launched a brand new website, so they are looking to increase visibility.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implement and monitor social media strategy (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
- Create content for social channels and website
- Keeping the website content fresh and up-to-date, taking creative reign
- Manage relationship with an external agency, briefing them in on PPC/SEO campaigns
- Help to arrange photography and videography shoots
- Assist with Tradeshow events
- Be an ideas person, promoting ideas across the rest of the business
We are looking for someone that ideally has previous experience working within an agency. Understanding the retail world is not a necessity for this role. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a fresh challenge, working on super creative for huge brands.
For more information, get in touch.