An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a well established law firm based in Milton Keynes.
A medium sized business with offices in London and Milton Keynes, this company is a fast paced and professional with a relaxed culture. They are now looking to bring on this new position to support an established Marketing Manager and bring innovative and creative marketing experience to the department.
· Experience in a dedicated marketing role
· Ability to manage projects and budget
·Ability to liaise with stakeholders in the business and develop clear campaign/project plans and monitor results
· internal communications
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
·Previous experience in a dedicated marketing role is essential.
·The role will provide support to the Marketing Manager by project managing various marketing activities and initiatives.
· Managing marketing projects regarding literature, activities and events for all service areas across the firm
· Preparing plans and managing the budgets in connection with the above
· Our key client account program
· Working with our teams to develop literature in line with our brand
· Working with our brand consultant in connection with brand management
· Assisting with hosting events and seminars both in-house and at external venues
· Working with our PR agency with regard to press releases and editorial content
· Working with our design agency in connection with our literature and advertising requirements
· Liaising with editors/managers of publications regarding advertisements and editorials
· Carrying out direct marketing activities including direct mail to agreed budgets and timescales ensuring that best possible value is obtained from all expenditure
· Monitoring and reporting on activities and providing relevant information to assist the marketing manager with reporting responsibilities
· Working with the digital marketing executive in connection with our social media channels and website in terms of creating content and liaising with our teams
This role would suit a candidate with a minimum of 3 years experience in marketing, ideally B2B. The ideal person will have a professional services background, done digital marketing and worked with PR/design agencies. You should be willing to travel to London for events and work meetings.