Pitch are known for leading the way in recruiting Marketing, Advertising, PR, Design and Digital talent with, offices in Birmingham and Manchester. We’re growing and to help continue this expansion, we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team who can ensure our brand is at the forefront of our clients’/candidates’ awareness.
As we’re a small team, you’ll lead the day to day delivery of our marketing and social media activity, so the role will see you covering a wide range of duties. Our aim is to reward hard work and success, and to retain and develop the very best talent, so you’ll receive all the support you need to and to help you develop your career at Pitch and to take on more responsibility.
We’re looking for a strong communicator with a proven marketing background and a good commercial awareness. Someone with passion and resilience, with a clear drive and total commitment for helping to take our marketing output to the next level.
You’ll develop awesome relationships with colleagues and will work closely with one of the Directors to develop and implement our marketing and social media strategy. So you’ll need to be able to handle a wide array of tasks and prioritise accordingly. In a growing, fast paced independent business it’s essential that whoever we recruit is self-motivated, well organised and has the ability to use their own initiative.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and growing social media presence across all our social channels (we use Hootsuite for scheduling)
- Investigating how we can adopt and maximise new social trends – help us stay ahead of the competition and stay relevant to our audience
- All community management
- Writing blogs for the website: mix of fresh content, thought leadership and location specific
- Reviewing and updating of our marketing collateral
- Managing eshots and inbound marketing activity
- SEO & PPC activity to ensure maximum reach
- Harnessing & maximising insight from reporting tools, including Google Analytics & other tools
- Organising events and sponsorship
- PR & outreach activity
It’s essential that you bring a proven track record in a marketing and social media role, preferably within a fast paced, commercially focused environment. In return we offer a very competitive benefits package, regular training opportunities and an excellent, inclusive culture where ideas are welcomed and everyone plays a key role in the success and growth of the business.
Apply now for immediate consideration – we’re keen to get the right person on board asap, to kick start our exciting plans for 2017.