***MUST HAVE RECENT EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR AN FMCG/RETAIL BRAND***
The Role & Business
A Midlands based Bluechip FMCG business are seeking a Marketing Manager to join their business on a 12 month FTC Mat Cover. This market leader has a diverse portfolio of products and the role will focus on developing their 3 year brand strategy across the business.
Working closely with the wider marketing & commercial teams, this individual will be responsible for defining and prioritising brand innovation as well as identifying key creative agencies to build trusted partnership partnerships with.
Start date - October/November
You will require experience in:
- Delivery of innovation & brand projects within Blue Chip Marketing teams in an FMCG business
- Responsible for the P&L and market share through effective optimisation of the marketing mix
- Business and brand management of the Channel, working with Business Group to agree short, medium and long term marketing strategy
- Management of cross-functional projects and leading complex decision making
- Thinking and acting as an owner; exercising financial acumen, making sound judgement
- Identifying business critical priorities and resource appropriately
- Goal setting and evaluation to deliver effective innovation projects
- Influencing the Management team and senior commercial managers in Marketing and Sales
If you are interested in being considered for the opportunity please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com