We're currently working with a leading international Financial Services company who requires a Marketing Manager for 6 month FTC with their internal marketing team based in Oxfordshire.
You'll be brought in to boost our clients brand and the introduction of a brand new financial product across a mix of both digital and traditional marketing channels.
Day to day responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and manage the international marketing structure for all applicable markets for the newly launched product.
- Develop marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix ensuring consistency in tone and message throughout to ensure impact across all applicable markets.
- Deliver country-specific digital plans to support the sales success of new product launches.
- Creating and update web pages for the UK and International sites that reflect and promote the new product launch. Ensuring up to date and successful SEO and PPC strategies are in place.
- Ensuring direct marketing channels are utilised to increase direct business leads through email and contact forms.
- Managing budget and ensuring a positive ROI through analysis of campaigns creating the ability to refine the process where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have or be:
- A strong background in Marketing Management, ideally from a financial services background with experience working with Foreign Exchange.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Digital Marketing campaigns and techniques; including website development, email campaigns, SEO & PPC.
- An understanding of product launch and growth and having a hand-on, strategic approach to ensuring the longevity of a product's lifecycle.
- An analytical approach to marketing with a creative view on challenges.
- Experience in creating strong campaigns and briefs in order to delegate to internal team members and external agencies.
- Strong commercial understanding with flawless communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have experience in working independently towards a tight deadline.
This is to start ASAP for 6 months and would suit an analyticaI thinker with a strong background in financial services.