Absolutely superb opportunity to join a genuine industry leader in the leisure and entertainments sector as a Marketing Manager for multiple sites.
Working as part of a fast paced Marketing team you will be able to work both strategically and operationally and motivate a small team to ensure successful campaign delivery. They key part to this role is understanding the brief, planning, developing and executing marketing plans whilst leading on key projects.
- To execute and deliver the strategic marketing objectives
- Develop and deliver marketing plans and campaigns
- To act as the marketing lead on key campaigns and projects
- To co-ordinate the marketing requirements by engaging the central marketing teams and external agencies
- Managing processes and outputs.
- To devise and execute the marketing plan for the individual sites.
To be considered, you'll ideally need to bring experience of working in a B2B and B2C environment. This is an all encompassing role so you'll need to be able to develop compelling strategy, whilst also having a willingness to remain hands-on with the day-to-day activity.
This role requires superb project management and relationship management skills as it's a fast paced environment with lots of exciting activity to get stuck in to. In return you'll be joining an incredibly exciting brand where there will be great forward opportunity, not to mention excellent perks!